Friday 13 November 2015

Changes are Coming!

Hello Internet!

If there is anyone reading this, first of all- thanks, and second of all, there will be some changes coming to this page.

This blog has previously been used to show and possibly sell pieces of art created by a friend and I but that will no longer be the main purpose of this blog. While I will still post the occasional picture/gallery, I will be focusing more on putting my opinions on the web, just for my own sake. That being said I am not out to offend anyone, I am simply expressing myself, and possibly venting from my day!

If you choose to read my posts then please feel free to leave a comment, agree or disagree, but please keep it friendly (or your post may disappear!).

I look forward to talking to you all (if there is indeed anyone out there) and hopefully starting some conversations with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment